- Camp opens for drop off at 7:30 a.m.
- Children must be picked up by 4 pm.
- Names must be marked on all personal items. Next Level is NOT responsible for lost, broken or stolen items.
- In an effort to better suit children during activities and playtime, we will be dividing campers into age groups. Siblings who would like to stay together would go with the younger of the two groups.
- Monitored Homework and Google Classroom time will occur twice a day. If your child will be participating, they will need to bring their device with them. Instructors will help them with their work as needed.
- Discounts will not be given for missed days.
- We do not charge for the weeks that school is not in session.
- Automatic charges will occur at approximately 7 a.m. the 1st of every month.
- Parents will be notified by noon if the card on file is unable to be charged. In order to keep the reserved spot for the following week, payment will need to be completed by 5 p.m.
- Payments must be up to date in order for a child to participate.
Snacks and Meals:
- Lunch is at noon. Snack times will be at 10:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Campers must bring their lunch in a labeled lunch box.
- Pre-packaged lunches and snacks will be available for purchase and can be added to the students account.
- Parents may pre-pay for lunches/snacks and put snack restrictions on the child’s account.
- Tennis shoes are recommended for daily activities. Sandals and flip flops are discouraged but can be worn on outdoor/water days. Parents will be notified in advance of any outdoor/water days.
- All clothing should be comfortable and weather-appropriate. Please remember air conditioning can get a little chilly first thing in the mornings.
- K-5th grade parents: Please send your child with a back-up outfit on their first day to be left at Next Level throughout the year. This outfit will be worn if they ever have an accident or get dirty.
- Appropriate behavior and language are expected at Next Level Athletics.
- Rules will be clearly stated by instructors. Our goal is to always use redirection and positive reinforcement. At times, time outs and quiet time may be required for children who need some additional space and calming.
Release of Participants:
- All children must be signed in and out by a parent or authorized pick-up contact each day.
- Only those who have been designated to pick up a child are allowed to pick up.
- If someone else is picking up your child, we will ask that you complete an “Add a Contact” form in advance.
- A child may not receive medication of any kind unless it is required by a doctor.
- Parents/guardians must place medicine in a Ziploc bag with child’s name, dosage and frequency. Medication must be provided in the original container with pharmacy/doctor instructions and label.
- Please inform the director immediately if your child develops any of the following symptoms:
- Redness of the eyes or itchy eyes
- Sore throat or hoarse voice
- Campers with these symptoms will not be allowed to attend camp until they are 24 hours free of symptoms or have a doctor’s note.
- Additional hand-sanitizing measures and social distancing will be monitored and enforced throughout 2020-2021 school year.
- If anyone in the campers household is tested positive for Covid-19, that camper will not be allowed to attend for 2 weeks and will not be allowed to return until they receive a release from a doctor. Those weeks will be credited to the campers account.
- Please send one bottle of spray sunscreen with your child on the first day. (SPF 50 or above)
- We will provide liquid sunscreen for faces.
- The bottles will be shared with everyone. If your child has sensitive skin or requires a higher SPF, please attach a note and label the bottle with your child’s name.
- We will notify you in advance of outdoor water days. Please send the following with your child on these days:
- Water clothing
- Water shoes or shoes that may get wet
- At Next Level, we have 9,500 sq. feet. All activities will take place on Next Level property.
If you have questions regarding these policies, please do not hesitate to call us at 337-573-4333